Monday, July 16, 2012

Cold Sandwiches on a Hot Day!!!

Today was a long hot day.  My career is that of a museum manager, and one of my duties is to promote our museum to the best of my ability. I accomplish that by participating in a group called Adirondack Coast Cultural Alliance.  This group includes over 12 museums and historical groups from our region.  Our big project that last two weeks was to prepare a booth at our local fair.  Today was alot of fun as we put our final touches on out big booth, adding photos, and historical artifacts.  It was alot of fun, however very hot in the barn where the booth is. 

Due to the intense muggyness and heat, we opted for a  sandwich night in our house tonight.  Sometimes it is nice to just put together your favorite sandwhich with your favorite beverage.  My choice for the evening was a smokey salami sandwich with American Cheese, spicy mustard and homemade ranch dip and chips.  The boys made bologna and cheese sandwhiches. 

So it is not important to make a huge meal every night, as long as everyone enjoys what they do have.  I will have to make a nice meal tomorrow night!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment